Keeping track of blood sugar levels and adjusting insulin doses accordingly multiple times per day is the ultimate struggle for everyone with diabetes. Diabetes:M was created to make this process a smooth and easy task. The app’s main functionality is the Logbook, where you can enter all your glucose readings, insulin intake, the nutritional values of your meals, and other essential data. Here’s how easy it is to log an entry:
- Tap “Log entry” on the main screen.
- The current date and time will be automatically prepopulated. You can change it if you need. Choose a category (fasting glucose, breakfast, lunch, snack etc.)
- Tap on the glucose area and enter your blood sugar measurement.
- Add any additional data related to the current entry – insulin doses, carbs, etc.
- Scroll down to the notes section and fill in any additional information for the entry. Take a photo of your meal if you need to remember it.
- Tap on the floppy disk icon on the top right corner of your screen to save your data in the “Logbook”.
As simple as that! With those 6 steps, you can log your blood sugar levels multiple times daily for less than a minute per check. The screen is designed to be simple and lets you enter the most used entry types at once, including insulin doses. Track your most important values via Diabetes:M and say goodbye to paper journals and spreadsheets.